Thursday, April 28, 2016

New Video

Hi guys!   Just throwing up a new video of Love Song for your streaming pleasure and to share with your friends.  ;)
https://youtu.be/onVAteGmqGA

Also, a quick reminder that I am adding new shows and venues all the time, so if you haven't checked out the schedule in a while please run over to www.kgjazz.com right now and see what you can't miss.
One I am seriously excited about is the return of the trio to Paris Bistro in Philadelphia May 21 & 22! Please, join us if you can, this is a sexy, intimate room perfect for jazz...and the cuisine is off the charts sublime!

Finally, a quick reminder to KGJazz Fan Club members - any video that is public is available as a hard copy to YOU - just let me know and I'll get a DVD to you.

Much love my muppets, I'll see you out and about at the next show!

Kerensa

No comments:

Post a Comment