Friday, March 25, 2016

Springing up in Philadelphia!

SPRING!!!!  Finally.

I don’t know about you, but it sure seems like this winter dragged on, and on, and on. 

Today however, I sit before an open window enjoying a lovely spring breeze and the smell of the Magnolia tree in full bloom in the back yard.  Spring is the reminder of new possibilities and new adventures and I’m ready!

I’m working on some great new projects, so stay tuned – I’m hoping to have some news for you sooner rather than later!

SPREAD THE WORD – a BRAND new venue for KGJazz happens this week.   Thursday, March 31 the trio debuts in Philadelphia at Paris Bistro Café.  http://www.parisbistro.net/live-jazz-lineup.html We are so excited and hope that you can make it to one of the shows.  6 / 730 / 9 seating

KGJazz Quartet is thrilled to be invited back to the Interstate Wine Festival June 18.  We will be opening this event, so you’ll want to get there early.  Grab your tickets here:  http://www.interstatewinefest.com/    Also, FAN CLUB member EXCLUSIVE: KGJazz will be hosting 2 tents.  If you would like to reserve your spot, please message me ASAP as we only have 15 spots left!

Ok, spring is calling and I am off to find inspiration!   Happy Easter weekend my muppets! 

Blessings and peace to you,

Kerensa


www.kgjazz.com
kerensa@kerensagray.com

For FAN CLUB membership visit www.kgjazz.com/store or contact Kerensa.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment