Wednesday, May 25, 2016

KG drop by & new video

Good morning, afternoon, or evening - wherever you may be! I have been BUSY and don't check in as often as I should, but I wanted to stop by to say HI and say thank you for keeping me so busy!  We just came off of a wonderful weekend in Philadelphia at Paris Bistro Jazz Cafe - recently named as one of the top 50 jazz rooms in the U.S. - and rightly so.  We LOVE this room and can't wait to be back!   Check out the KGJazz Youtube channel for some video from this weekend.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWsNQPXUlmvPqAhbgQJToQw This weekend will find me soaking in some of my favorite wineries, so join me SOMEwhere for a sip of something fabulous AND don't forget to make plans for the Interstate Wine Festival June 18 & Frederick Wine Festival Aug 6.  I'll have "my guys" out, so you never know what's going to happen.  ;) Blessings and cheers my friends.  See you soonest! Kerensa

No comments:

Post a Comment