Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Well, here we are again… the weather has turned, sweaters are officially out of the closet, and many towns have already welcomed Santa at parades and tree lightings.  I know I’m getting older every year (and thank God!), but it sure is feeling like we’re working our way through the year faster and faster!!  I say bring on family time, a little more kindness and patience, and, yes, the CHRISTMAS MUSIC! 

This week also means Thanksgiving which = Black Friday which = DEALS!  And KGJazz is excited to help you stuff those stockings and bring the best gifts to all those holiday parties you have on tap for the season!

From 11/26 – 12/15 all Bliss and Take me In Cd’s are $10 each
OR you can grab the ultimate gift package
1 KGJazz shirt, 2 Bliss CD, 2 Take me in CD, 1 Timeless Christmas CD (while supplies last) for $45! 
That’s a $20 savings!! 

 Visit www.kgjazz/store for these deals or drop me a line and I’ll get it right out to you. 
Thanks again for being part of the family!  You bless me to overflowing and I pray that your home is filled with great food, amazing family, and lots of side splitting belly laughs as we celebrate the holidays.

See you at a show soon!!! 
Happy Thanksgiving!!


Kerensa

No comments:

Post a Comment