Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Updates & Opportunities!

Hi all!!  
Can you believe it's September already?  And almost the end... how did that happen? Kids are back in school and summer is about done.  I say about done because we have one final Sunday Summer at National Harbor Tasting Room this weekend (9/24 @4pm), so the summer isn't officially over until this show!  :) I'll be giving away fun prizes so wear your KGJazz shirts for extra chances.  Always a blast!!
Update and opportunity for those who are always asking about the next project:  I have 2 brand new originals (finally!) in pre-production for a compilation project with my amazing label, Creative Soul Jazz.  I'm so excited to share new music with you! I would LOVE to get another album out though and I know so many of you are anxious for more music as well... 
SO, here's the OPPORTUNITY:  I am looking for people to act as sponsors for KGJazz starting Oct 1.  This would entail a monthly gift of $10 or more (I would need 50 to really get rolling) and the reward for you would be a regular installment of new tunes AND fan club membership.  This would allow me to record frequently and by January you would begin to get a new tune every month in your mailbox (exclusive to ONLY sponsors).  At the end of every 10 song run you would then get the fully produced CD and a private CD release concert just for sponsors!  If you are interested in joining me on this ride please email me (kerensa@kgjazz.com) for sign up.   
YOU continue to amaze me and are what keeps me going!  

Finally, a quick reminder to current Fan Club members:  Movie night Oct 15 7p at Gray Manor (email me if you need address or directions).Christmas party date will be finalized movie night, so let me know your thougths there.  
Love you all and can't wait to see you at the next show!  Thank you from the tip of my toes for your love and support!!!  
-Kerensa

No comments:

Post a Comment