Wednesday, December 28, 2016

wrapping up...

Merry Christmas!!!  Yeah, I know, I’m a little late.  LOL!  Here am I, inching ever closer to the end of yet another year and I’ll be honest; I’m not sure how that happened.  I was surprised by Thanksgiving, shocked that Christmas ran in to me violently, and now, with not so quiet resolve I prepare for 2017. 

It’s been a whirlwind of a year!  It’s been exciting to spend much of the year with you at various venues and private homes for every type of celebration this year!  You are still my favorite part of this “gig”!! 

This year I was honored this year to be a part of 2 very special compilation discs with the Christian side of my label – Creative Soul Records.   “Hope and Healing” was created to speak to those struggling with loss and challenges and specifically for those at the amazing St. Jude Hospital.  The second made it here a bit late, but “Timeless Christmas” is just that!  This is one of those Cd’s that I’ll be spinning every Christmas for years to come.   (I do have a limited amount of each of these projects if you missed out and would love a copy – just drop me a line or find me at a show.)
2017 is the year I am hoping to get a full Christmas CD done and start seriously writing again!  It’s been WAY too long and I have so many stories in me to tell. 

Most of all, I want to say THANK YOU to each and every one of you for your love and support over the past year.  You are the reason I get to do what I love to do and I love you all!!! 
Wrapping up the year will be New Year’s Eve at The Cultured Pearl at Rehoboth Beach, DE – 30 & 31 - 7pm.  Drop by and celebrate the start of a brand new year and a clean slate with me!!  Even winter is better at the beach.  ;)  


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment