Friday, December 16, 2016

NEW Christmas Singles



Merry Chirstmas!!!!   

I am going nonstop this holiday season, (as I’m sure are you) BUT I wanted to make sure to let you know about the BRAND NEW Christmas tunes.  You’ve asked for years and FINALLY we were able to get something done for you.  This is the first step in a full project for you in the coming year.  You’ll find Christmas in the Air – a remake of a fun Carole King tune and Some Children See Him – one of my all-time favorite Christmas tunes.  I hope you love them as much as I do.

 These tunes are part of a compilation disc so make sure you check out all the amazing artists bringing you their favorite Christmas tunes here:  https://soundcloud.com/we-are-creative-soul/sets/timeless-christmas

To purchase your KGJazz singles head over to: www.reverbnation.com/kerensagray  


Much love muppets!!    I’ll see you at a soon coming show.  MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment